Monday, September 8, 2008

Karma's a Bitch


Maybe Earl Hickey from My Name is Earl was on to something when he said: "You know the kind of guy who does nothing but bad things, and then wonders why his life sucks? Well... that was me. Every time something good happened to me, something bad was always waiting around the corner. Karma. That's when I realized I had to change. So, I made a list of everything bad I've ever done and, one by one I'm going to make up for all my mistakes. I'm just trying to be a better person. My name is Earl."
I'm sure Mr. Brady and Mr. Belicheat were thinking about karma yesterday as Brady went down for the season in Week 1 with a torn ACL.
After last year's Spygate controversy, it just shows you that the karma gods sure have a wicked sense of humor.

No comments: