Monday, September 15, 2008

24 is Coming Back!


After a 1 1/2 year hiatus, my favorite show is coming back! Last night, I saw a 2 minute preview of Season 7 of 24, which comes out in November, and am psyched.

Season 7 takes place an entirely new location. I think it's somewhere in Africa, but I don't have solid details on that; at least it's not in Los Angeles. After the horrible Season 6 debacle, the show needed to shake itself up. I even stopped watching it (depending on your perspective) halfway through the day - if you Jack Bauer - and halfway through the season - if you're the American viewing audience.

I totally foggy on details, but it involves Jack Bauer getting tortured and shooting people all while screaming damnit 500 times during the day. It's just a typical day for Jack Bauer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a 2 hour movie on November 23rd that will take place in Africa. The show officially begins in January 2009 and will take place in Washington,DC. CTU is dismantled and Tony is back!!!