Friday, April 6, 2007

The Tax Man Rapeth...

Well, like I said I would, I jinxed the hell out of me and my wife...because the Tax Man has cometh and the tax man has taken away in a big, friggin way. God, I hate taxes.

If you remember my previous blog a few months ago about this, I am always excited to do my taxes each year, because for the past 10 years, it's meant that I get money back from the government. Well, not this year. This year hurt. A lot.

And while I'm starting to slowly fill up small, nightclub venues due to my Eddie Van Halen-like Guitar Hero exploits, I'm not booking the bigger shows yet that would allow me to cushion the Tax Man's latest blow. ....No, I'm not crazy...Just trying to be funny. And comedy is the only thing that can help me live with this misery! ....Damn you Tax Man!!

No comments: