Monday, April 23, 2007

Drive.....Fast!!

Drive - I'm always willing to give a new TV show a chance....especially when it's on the Fox network which continually puts out great shows, including my favorites of 24 and Prison Break.

So, when Drive was announced as a new show a few weeks ago, I knew that I was going to give it a chance. After watching the first three hours of the show last week, I'm really intrigued by it. The show revolves around a number of characters who were enticed to enter an illegal cross country race. One character wants to win the race to find his kidnapped wife. Another is a mother who wants to escape from her abusive husband. Another is a man who has a year to live and wants to see everything life has to offer. There are many more characters that have been shown in the initial episodes of the show, but I won't note all of them here.

Right now, I think it's a 4 star show with 5 star potential depending on where the producers take it. They could wreck it with ridiculous plots or they could make it a 5 star show. In the first 3 hours of the show, we've already seen a lot of detail on the characters and I'm definitely planning to watch this show and see where the storyline leads.

No comments: