Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Good News, Bad News...

The good news is that the Yankees game against the Blue Jays was rained out tonight, meaning that the Yankees bullpen didn't get a chance to blow another game as they have in multiple recent games. The bad news is that as a result instead of watching the Yankees, I am stuck watching American Idol Gives Back with the wife. Help me....help me!

Phil Hughes makes his first major league start tomorrow night against the Blue Jays. I've got to admit that after hearing about tonight's rainout that I was hoping that Hughes first start would be pushed back to Friday against the Red Sox and blow their doors off. That sure would have added a new chapter to the Yankees-Red Sox rivalry.

Stay tuned for more tomorrow. If I survive American Idol giving back. ...

No comments: