Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Funny Pictures From the Trip

We took nearly 600 pictures on our week long trip and I just couldn't include all of them in the blog, so I wanted to dedicate a special blog to the funny pictures that we took over the course of the week. Some of these pictures we literally slammed on the brakes and pulled over on the side of the road just so I could take pictures of it.


The funniest picture of the trip, simply because of the fact that I careened across two lanes to pull over when I saw this restaurant. For anyone who loves South Park, you know why I had to take this picture at all costs ...


I've already posted this picture, but I had to post it again...because it's funny and I'm perverted...

A picture of my wife nearly being ensnared in the talons of a fake 10 foot eagle statue....



Sitting on cacti isn't fun....

A dinosaur from Pee-Wee's Big Adventure. And if you tell me you've never seen it or hated it when you watched it, you're lying!

No comments: