Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bringing It in New Brunswick

Quick, funny story....My wife and I went out in New Brunswick, NJ yesterday - home of the Rutgers State University of New Jersey - and we nearly got into a brew ha ha. To make a long story short, we saw a couple pulling out of a space near the restaurant we were eating at that night so I pulled our car two car lengths in front of the guy to allow them to get out.

Between traffic coming in the other direction and cars behind us, the guy's wife/girlfriend/paid call girl couldn't get out of her space. I saw this and kept inching further up so they would have more space. The next thing I know, this tool gets out of the passenger seat of the car, bangs on the back of my car - he friggin banged on the back of my car - and screams at me: "how are we supposed to get out of the spot if you aren't giving us any space." I promptly screamed back at him, "tell your bitch ho to take driving lessons." I then pulled out my nine and the guy ran back to his car screaming like a little b'yatch as my wife flipped him the bird.

Quite an interesting night ...and everything about that story is true except for me pulling out my nine...it was actually a magnum...

No comments: