Saturday, August 4, 2007

Random Thoughts....

For those of you who know me, I know you're insanely jealous that I started working from home in June. Since my wife ended her school year as a teacher in mid-June, she's been home everyday working on her graduate thesis. Since we both were working at home, I felt it was appropriate to enforce a dress code in our basement home office. So, each day, we arrive at work after a short 10 second commute wearing our best Pajama Casual attire... It's quite wonderful.

There was a news story the other day about how a circuit court - I think it was a circuit court - is denying insured people in New Orleans reimbursement after the Katrina floods because the breaking of the levees wasn't an act of God, which is what these people were insured for. That's just b.s. in my opinion.

For years, NFL fans have been saying that Mike Vick hadn't fulfilled his "sick" athletic potential. Well, they sure were wrong about the sick part. I don't even know what else to say about this.

My favorite time of year is coming soon. No, it's not XMAS...It's Fantasy Football season. I've got three Fantasy Football teams this year. The team names are P#ssy Trolls - from Clerks 2 - Big Blue Towelies - a combination of the NY Giants nickname and the character Towelie from South Park and my new favorite Cobra Kai Bodybags - from the Karate Kid movie. Which is your favorite?

I'll be back shortly with some reviews of the DVD release of 300, Live Free or Die Hard, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and Weeds Season 2. That's all for now....dude.