Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Favorite Day of Year

For some people, Christmas is their favorite day of the year. For others, it's their birthday. For me, it's the day that I draft my team for the Fantasy Football Season. Tonight, I had my second draft of the week and I'm really, really excited about both of my teams. Call me a loser. Call me a dork. And I'll call you a donkey r$ping sh#teat#r.

On Monday, I drafted in my keeper league "Cheeseburgers are Yummy." In this league, the scoring system is a little different than usual leagues. You 1 point for every 15 Rec/Rush Yards, 1 for 35 Pass Yards and 6 pts for a Rush/Rec/Pass TD. There's points for Defense and Kickers, but I won't bore you any further.

My team the P#ssy Trolls is now the proud owner of the following players (Unfortunately I don't have a team logo):

QB - Phil Rivers
RB - Frank Gore
WR - Torry Holt
W/R - Rudi Johnson
W/R - Marvin Harrison
W/T - Donald Driver
TE - Kellen Winslow
K - Neil Rackers
Def - Baltimore
Bench - Jon Kitna
Bench - Adrian Peterson
Bench - Brandon Jackson
Bench - Bernard Berrian
Bench - Anquan Boldin
Bench - Ladell Betts


Tonight, I drafted in my XFL Auxiliary League draft and my other team Cobra Kai Bodybags selected a stellar, stellar team. I'm on cloud 9 right now. In this league, the scoring system is a little different where you get 1 point for every 10 Rec/Rush Yards, 1 for 25 Pass Yards, 1 Pt per Reception, 6 pts for a Rush/Rec TD and 4 for Pass TDs. There's points for Defense and Kickers, but again...I won't bore you any further.


Cobra Kai Bodybags

QB - Donovan McNabb
RB - Ladainian Tomlinson
RB/WR - Thomas Jones
WR - Steve Smith
WR - Marvin Harrison
TE - Alge Crumpler
K - Jason Elam
Def - Chicago
Bench - Eli Manning
Bench - Edgerrin James
Bench - Lavernues Coles
Bench - Marion Barber III

Let me know what you think of both teams. You know my response if you call me a loser....

1 comment:

SportsWeezy said...

Both your teams are pretty stacked...was anyone else drafting?

Best pick: Ladell Betts!
Worst pick: Brandon Jackson/Eli Manning

Morency will take over or split with Jackson over the next couple of weeks and then start. Eli is a bum with happy feet and will never be in the same 'league' as his brother. Pun intended.