Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Year in Review

My boy Smelmooo did a year in review piece and I thought it was a decent idea, so here's my 2006 year in review.

2006 saw my wife and I officially become adults as we purchased our first place: A 3-floor condo/townhouse. There definitely is the awesome feeling that you have when you realize that you own a place of your own. So far, we've had a ton of fun painting, cleaning and doing everything to make our place our own. Home Depot is also happy with our purchase as it seems like we were at the store spending gobs of mooney every other night after we moved in.

2006 was also a great year for work as I took on added responsibility and really feel like I made a breakthrough at work as I now feel more comfortable networking with others to build my business network.

On the personal side of things, I made new friends, developed a stronger relationship with my wife and saw my best friend marry my wife's cousin. So, it was a great overall year on the personal side of things.

Who knows what 2007 has in store, but I'm hoping that my marriage will continue to grow stronger and stronger and I'll continue to develop a better idea of where I want my life to go on the professional level.

Go Giants!

No comments: