Friday, January 5, 2007

Big Football Sunday in New Jersey!!

It's a big Football Sunday in NJ/NY this week as both football teams are in the thick of things for the playoffs. Who would have thought before the season started that it would be the Jets going into the playoff with a far superior record and team than the Giants. It's pretty amazing, but it's true.

And that's where we find ourselves this upcoming weekend and I know for one thing that it definitely is going to be a hectic Sunday with the Jets going up against the Patriots and the Giants going up against the Eagles. I think both the Giants and Jets have a decent shot to win this Sunday. Maybe it's wishful thinking. One thing I do know though is the spreads - +8 1/2 for the Jets and +7 1/2 for the Giants is way too high.
If anything this year has taught me, it's the Vegas doesn't know what is going on with the NFL this year....as shown by the fact that underdogs are +39 wins over .500 against the Vegas spreads. That's ridiculous. Not that I'm going to put money on the games or anything. All I'm looking for is for both NY teams to win.

No comments: