Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Jonathan Papelbon Face

Sure, I'm pissed that the Yankees dropped last night's game to the Red Sox making tonight's rubber game at the Sox all that much more important. But I wanted to blog about one thing that particularly pisses me off more than that: Red Sox Closer Jonathan Papelbon's "mean" face when he is staring down batters.

I literally searched the Internet for the past two days looking for that exact picture, but couldn't find it. So, instead of posting it on this blog, I'll explain it in words.

During my search, I heard it called the "Anus Face", but I won't be that mean. In my opinion, the face that Jonathan Papelbon gives an opposing batter prior to each pitch is the same exact "mean" face that 3rd graders give to their teachers when they are told that someone else drank their chocolate milk. Is that a good enough description for you?

I hate that guy.

No comments: