Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm Unique!!

The Title of this blog comes from this ridiculously insane chick from the beginning of season 1 of American Idol. After she stopped horribly singing, she went into this insane Vicodin filled rant about how unique and (INSANE) she was. You've probably seen it...

I mention this because my boy Smelmooo mentioned an interesting website in his blog, so I figured that I would check it out. Go to http://www.howmanyofme.com/ and type in your first and last name and it will tell you how many people in the country have your exact name.

I have no idea how legitimate this site is, but it turns out that my name is pretty unique. According to the site: 1 Person in the US has the name Tony Bianchini and 3 People in the US has the name Anthony Bianchini. That's pretty interesting. I question the validity of the site though because a few Valentine's Day's ago, my wife and I went to a restaurant in New Jersey. We had a reservation for 7 p.m. and the hostess asked if I was Tony Bianchini or Anthony Bianchini because there were two reservations at the same time with both of those names. So that means I was in the same restaurant as another person with my same name. And if there's only 4 people in the country with that name, the odds have to be pretty ridiculous right?? Or maybe the person who took my reservation was just an idiot. Who knows?

No comments: