Friday, March 9, 2007

Borat....Very Average


Entertain me...with Borat...

When it came out in the movie theaters it was called by a number of critics as one of the funniest movies of all-time. So when I went to the movie theaters, I was definitely expecting to laugh my ass off. When all was said and done, I'll admit that I did laugh at parts, but it definitely wasn't the funniest movie of all time. In my opinion that honor goes to Dumb and Dumber.

Don't get me wrong...there are funny parts [BORAT!!] ...really funny parts [WHERE IS THE P*SSY MAGNET]...but when the funniest parts of the entire movie is two hairy, naked dudes wrestling and running naked through a hotel, you know that it's not the funniest movie of all time. While SmelmooO might find that erotic, I surely don't.

Borat came out on DVD this past week and I have watched about half of it so far and it's funnier than I remembered it being, but it's still not the funniest movie of all-time. It's good...not great. I'd recommend it to anyone who didn't catch it in the movie theater, but it's definitely not DVD-purchase worthy....since the invention of Netflix, not many movies are DVD-purchase worthy...

Other than that, I've been busy playing Worms on Xbox Live and the rest of the time, I've barely been able to keep up with Season 1 of the Wire and other shows that I usually watch. ....and blogging on a consistent basis for that matter.

...till next time.

No comments: