Friday, March 23, 2007

Blog Catchup as I'm Stuck in Hell.

Because I was worried that a 3 p.m. conference call would go past 5 p.m. and tear into my weekday, I took the call from my cell phone and came home early. Now, I'm stuck in the hell that is my wife watching a Tivo'd version of last Monday's 2 hour Dancing with the Stars Season 4 premiere. Shoot me now.

Some recent thoughts that I've been meaning to blog on....

1) My tourney pick em blew up and I'm in 7th place with no shot of winning. Even though some of my teams are still alive - including my predicted champ Ohio State - who has survived two near losses. I am however in first place in the tourney pick em where no money is involved. Isn't that how it always happens.
2) My burned hand still hurts like hell. and ...I'm out of my painkillers and Motrin just isn't cutting it.
3) Baseball season starts in 10 days and I can't wait.
4) Did I mention that the withdrawal from videogames is worse than my withdrawal from painkillers.

Oooh, boobs are popping out of this Russian chicks dress on Dancing with the Stars. Maybe I should be watching.

No comments: