Friday, February 15, 2008

You Tubing the Giants

I think I found a reason for my psychotic madness. The last time one of my teams won a World Championship, it was the Yankees in year 2000 and I was living in Arlington, VA with a Red Sox fan.

Now that I'm living again in New Jersey exposed to it every day, I'm having a serious psychotic embolism...or something.

These are two awesome clips that I found on YouTube.

The first is the Giants final game winning drive from Super Bowl XLII from a fans camera. It's great to see Pats fans taunting Eli at the beginning of the drive and how they look at the end of the same drive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9vMKw5Ur7M

The second is a Fox News clip -- I hate those commie bastards -- of Eli and Peyton meeting for the first time in the locker room after Super Bowl XLII. It's hard to understand them with their New Orleans drawl (I think Cajun Crawfish is mentioned in there somewhere), but it's a really awesome clip of two brothers celebrating Eli's Super Bowl win: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XUdoZ4MYdo

No comments: