Friday, December 21, 2007

Ruin Tony Romo!


I hate Tony Romo and everything that the little bastard stands for, so I wanted to pass this funny website on: http://www.ruinromo.com/.

I don't know what it is about him.
Maybe it's his stupid little smile or his unorthodox throwing style that has made him success in his first two years as the Cowboys QB.
Maybe it's the fact that I hate the Cowboys.
Maybe it's the fact that you just know he was the type of kid who had his chocolate milk stolen in kindergarten and was the type of kid that took many face plants into his locker in high school.
Or maybe it's just the fact that he makes milions of dollars a year and bangs any blond country singer that moves.
Simply put, I hate the little bastard. So, I implore you to join the campaign to ruin Tony Romo!

No comments: