Saturday, December 22, 2007

Entertain Me ...with Juno

I don't remember the last time that I eagerly anticipated a movie as much as I anticipated Juno. Usually when I have high expectations for a movie - or anything these days for that matter - I end up being tremendously disappointed. I'm happy to say that last night, the wife and I saw Juno with Smelmooo and Tangent Woman and I thought that the movie was really great.

I'm a crazy person when it comes to liking films and usually end up feeling a lot of movies are just blah and tremendously overhyped. It's been awhile since I truly saw a movie that I truly loved. I must say that I loved Juno.

I thought that the script was both witty and emotional. The acting was excellent. The plot was interesting. And I thought that Ellen Page who played Juno MacGuff was tremendous.

I highly recommend Juno to anyone looking for a good flick. I honestly think it's the movie of the year.