Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Proposal for the Chosen One

Chosen One,

Since you so loyally read my blog on a daily basis, I'm going to offer you the chance of a lifetime. If the Redskins beat the Giants this weekend, I won't write a blog about the game. What I will do is give you the exclusive chance to hijack Deliveries from the Paperboy for one blog entry so you can write your thoughts on the game.

Of course, I need something in return if the Giants do end up beating the Redskins like they should. Any thoughts on my end of the bet and are you interested in this deal?

-Paperboy

3 comments:

Smelmooo said...

This proposal assumes that people actually care about the Giants.

Blech.

They are the worst playoff bound team in teh NFL.

Smelmooo said...

I wish Chosen 1 had made the bet... I would love to read what he would write!

SportsWeezy said...

Can I retroactively accept this bet? I just read this! Damn....