Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pitchers and Catchers Report in Two Days!

Pitchers and catchers report to Yankees spring training camp in two days and while there's still more than a month left to the beginning of the regular season, I'm really excited for the upcoming baseball season. As you know from reading my blog, The Giants season was definitely a disappointment to me and I'm looking forward to the upcoming Yankees season to get over that hideous 8-8 season from the Giants.

This year is definitely different than previous Spring Trainings in Yankee camp. There's really no big names coming from other teams into the Yankees camp- short of Andy Pettitte returning to Pinstripes. This year is really focused seeing the potential of young prospects like Phil Hughes, Humberto Sanchez and Jose Tabata. There's been a lot of talk already about these young prospects, so I'm looking forward to seeing how they actually stack up against big league talent.

No comments: