Sunday, December 3, 2006

It's A Crazy, Amazin' World!

A pretty nutty thing happened today...My best friend married my wife's cousin on Sat., Dec. 2. i love both of them dearlyi, but I think it's completely crazy because my best friend is now my cousin. I never imagined that it would happen and I don't think I've completely grasped yet that they are now married and my best friend is related to me.

I gave the toast today as the best man and was crazy nervous about it. Even more nervous then when I gave a presentation at a client meeting in mid-November. Everyone said I did a great job, but I'm sure it was customary comment as I felt that I did just an OK job. I was way too nervous and nearly got choked up a couple times.

You just never know what's going to happen in life. This is just one example of it and I can't wait to see what this world has in store for all of us.

No comments: