Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Fantasy Mourning

I am in fantasy mourning this morning as both of my Fantasy Football Teams in the playoffs ended their seasons last night (107-93 and 97-68 respectively).

One of my teams still has an opportunity to secure 3rd place, which would win me my money back and get me promoted to the Premier League next year -- I'm in my league's Auxiliary League this year -- but I am still raging pissed off and upset about last night's losses.

I'm probably more upset about my losses in Fantasy Football then I am about the Giants loss to the Eagles this past Sunday, which is pretty stupid and retarded, in my opinion....I'll stop crying now though over this fake and meaningless entertainment in my life and thank my lucky stars for my health, well being and happy life.

I will leave you with this question though: In the photo above, was Plaxico Burress expressing his disgust and frustration for being left on my Fantasy team's bench this weekend or he is upset about the Giants devastating loss to the Eagles. The best writers leave it to their audience to draw their own conclusions...

No comments: