Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Facts of Life

You take the good...you take the bad. Go F Yourself Life
I was driving on the way to a job interview this morning and in the process of leaving a phone message for one of my clients when I heard a loud clunk. Because I was behind some dump trucks - IN MY FOUR MONTH OLD CAR - I figured that my car got hit by a rock.
When I arrived at my interview, I got out of my car and looked around...and much to my surprise, I didn't see any damage to my car....
When I got home tonight though, I noticed that there was indeed some damage to a place I hadn't even looked...My entire sunroof had a gigantic hole in it and was shattered in millions of pieces - no doubt due to a rock speeding toward my car at 80 mph.
Now, I need to have it inspected by my insurance on Thursday where I fully expect them to tell me that they won't pay for any of it. F'me.

No comments: