Monday, May 5, 2008

Bore Me....With Oscar Winners

I don't get the Academy Awards. They never give awards to good movies...The last time a good movie got an award it was when The Departed won Best Picture along with a bunch of other awards. This past year's Oscar winners definitely didn't deserve awards. ....

This weekend, I watched Michael Clayton and No Country for Old Men. Both movies had three things in common: They were odd, confusing and I turned both of them off midway through.

I didn't understand either movie.

I didn't like either movie.

While the wife didn't watch Michael Clayton, she did watch 10 minutes of No Country for Old Men before getting up and running out of the room like her hair was on fire.

Not recommended....the movies, I mean.

3 comments:

Smelmooo said...

You are DEAD DEAD DEAD wrong about No Country For Old Men.

I wish you made it to the end. The movie was so detailed and awesome... Phenomenal flick!

Anonymous said...

Three letters for No Country for Old Men: W. T. F.

p.s. could the guy's haircut have been any worse?

~megan

Smelmooo said...

Yankee lovers....