Thursday, April 17, 2008

American Idol Disaster!


I haven't blogged in such a long time about my American Idol bet with my wife, because my picks have been such a disaster. I suck at picking reality show contestants - just ask Smelmooo about our Survivor contests. The wife and I picked 12 contestants a couple months ago and after last night's show I have ONE contestant left (My No. 1 pick) - and even she isn't doing well.
Here's how things are shaping up. An Eli Manning-like miracle needs to happen to save my sorry ass team.
Paperboy's Wife

1 - Michael Johns - 8th Place
2 – David Archuleta
3 – Syesha Mercado
4 – Asia’h Epperson – Out Week 3
5 – Brooke White
6 – David Cook
7 – Robbie Carrico – Out Week 2
8 – Danny Norriega – Out Week 3
9 – Amanda Overmyer – Out in 11th place
10 – Alaina Whitaker – Out Week 2
11 – Jason Yeager – Out Week 2
12 – Jason Castro

Paperboy

1 – Carly Smithson
2 – Ramiele Malubay - 9th Place
3 – Joanne Borgella – Out Week 1
4 – David Hernandez – Out in 12th place
5 – Alexandrea Lushington – Out Week 2
6 – Kristy Lee Cook - 7th Place
7 – Luke Menard – Out Week 3
8 – Colton David Berry – Out Week 1
9 – Amy Jean Davis – Out Week 1
10 – Chikezie Eze - 10th Place
11 – Kady Malloy – Out Week 3
12 – Garrett Haley – Out Week 1

1 comment:

SportsWeezy said...

5/12 ain't bad...go Megan! lol..