Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Hate Air Travel

For anyone who read my vacation blog back in July, you know that I hate air travel. Well, now I hate it more. ...

Apparently the TSA is now stereotyping guineas with slicked back hair, because as I was going through security at the Orlando airport last night, my bag was searched (Good thing I left my speedballs in Miami). The bald headed TSA security agent told me I couldn't take my full bottle of hair gel onto the airplane because it was over the allowable number of ounces. I guess that extra 1 oz makes a difference in building a bomb.

In only a way that I could do, I then made a joke and told the security agent that he didn't even need the hair gel because he didn't have any hair. He laughed, but he still took it from me.

By the time I got home, my awesome wife had already purchased a new bottle of hair gel. Rest assured that I'll surely be expensing the $2.79 in lost income and bill it to United States Department of Homeland Security.

It's all part of the bullshit, false sense of security against the TERRORISTS that is perpetrated by the pinheads in DC.

1 comment:

SportsWeezy said...

Slow news week Tony? You preparing all your good shyt for sweeps week?

I completely agree with you, the terrorists are always ahead of the 'national security' curve. As sad as it is, even an experienced bomb technician will tell you if a person wants to sneak a bomb onto a plane, they can do it.
Instead the ridiculous regime that is in charge of our national security is inconveniencing law-abiding, diligent citizens. The 3 oz. rule is not preventative because if a bomber had C4, it would explode a NYC block with less than an ounce of fluid. Terrorists almost always circumvent the obvious security measures.