Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Great Experience Today

I took an awesome Franklin Covey course today about setting priorities and really came out of it with a lot of helpful tips on how to prioritize and put importance on the people, tasks and other things in my personal and professional life.

My boss has been really stressing me out lately and after taking this class, I'm definitely going to use the lessons learned from this class to say to him the next time he pisses me off:

"Well, I locked the Sunshine Square deal yesterday, so now I have them helping with the arbitration, and I'd appreciate it if you let me handle my own team, and don't get on my ass every time I'm trying to do something."

Anyone get the movie reference there?

1 comment:

SportsWeezy said...

Old School, fool....one of my favs. I just bought like 20 DVDs from Best Buy and a new 42" LCD flat panel, xbox, so I'm going back into the gaming world. I hate my job and my manager, had to tell him off the other day. He was looking over my shoulder at my computer and asked what I was working on. I told him something work-related and he was like, "Oh, I saw you working on a word document." I was like, "Is that illegal?" Absolutely ridiculous, anyway, I sympathize with you, except you get to work from home focker.