Sunday, November 25, 2007

Entertain Me...With American Gangster.

I aided and abetted a criminal tonight.

My wife's friend brought over a bootleg copy of American Gangster tonight and we were totally excited to watch it as we were already planning on going to the movies this week to see the movie that everyone has been talking about. Guess, that is pretty good evidence of the effect that bootlegging and Bittorrent has on Hollywood.

Well..as you might expect, the movie wasn't everything we thought it would be. For the first hour or so, the movie was just okay. I really couldn't tell where it was going and everyone else seemed to be equally confused by the movie...then about an 1 1/2 hours into the movie, it completely stopped. I'm not sure what happened to it. I guess it wasn't worth it to watch a bootleg copy of American Gangster.

For the kids out there, it's wrong to steal. It's BAD!!!

Anyway, I might watch the second half of American Gangster when it comes out legally on DVD, but I totally wasn't enthralled with the first part of it tonight.

No comments: