Monday, January 26, 2009

A Slice of American History...er Cheers.

This is random, dorky, geekdome, but I'm bored so I wanted to post an interesting observation I made the other day.

I was reading my book the Intellectual Devotional: American History the other day -- a cool history book that has 1 page snippets on different historical figures in the history of America --and my mouth dropped when I saw a picture of Jacob Riis. For those of you who don't know - you uneducated nits! - Jacob Riis was a famous journalist and photographer from the late 1800s.

Well, my mouth dropped open when I read about Jacob Riis, not because I was flabbergasted by his super cool contribution to American history, but because of the fact that he looks like Cliff Claven -- a.k.a John Ratzenberger... It's uncanny!

You be the judge!






No comments: