Wednesday, December 3, 2008

See Ya P-money


I've been depressed for three days. ...

Plaxico let me down.

While he's always been a bit of a problem both on and off the field, I never expected him to be so dumb and bring a gun into public. Not to mention the fact that he brought two of his teammates - Antonio Pierce and Ahmad Bradshaw - into his clusterf#ck.

It's clear that he'll never play for the Giants again and after he figures out all of his legal troubles it's still unclear if he will ever play professional football again. ... I hope so.

I like Plaxico. He's a flawed figure and made a mistake....albeit a very dumb one. Hopefully this incident makes him see where he went wrong. We all deserve a second chance...even when we f%ck up royally like he did.
...and even after he was suspended from the Giants for the season and put on the trading block for my Giants team in Madden 09.

No comments: