Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random Thoughts ...

I haven't been very dedicated at blogging lately, so here are some random thoughts...

I'm listening to Joe Biden accept the Democratic nomination for Vice President and he just said the funniest thing. To paraphase: He said that George W. Bush has left our country in disarray and that's the same thing that George...John McCain will provide us with if he is elected President. He said it was a Freudian slip and it's pretty clear that it wasn't planned because of the way that he delivered the line. Very funny. ...

I have 3 fantasy teams this year and out of all of my teams, my best team by far was the one that was drafted by the computerized autopick. I should probably stop reading 2 fantasy football magazine each offseason. ...

The Yankees are dead. I haven't blogged about them much this year (except when I attended 3 Yankees games this year). Most of the reason for this is that I've been so frustrated with the team this season. Between the slew of injuries (Wang, Chamberlain, Hughes, Kennedy, Posada, etc.) and lack of hitting in clutch situations from the Yankees, they haven't given me much to cheer about. ... Thank God it's the start of football season next week. ...

Happy 30th Birthday to my lovely wife on Sept. 2nd. We are going into NYC on Saturday for a nice dinner and to see Wicked on Broadway. Should be fun! ...

Happy Bday to both Eddie and BBR as well ... Good luck in Vegas guys! ...

I'm in friggin Scranton again for 4 more public open houses. The 3rd open house was conducted tonight and so far this week there's only been 77 attendees combined. Boy, that sucks. ...

I really want to see Tropic Thunder and Pineapple Express, but haven't gotten around to it. I'll probably end up waiting until the DVDs come out. ...

I'm being very democratic/patriotic tonight and after Biden's speech is over I plan on watching Beavis and Butthead Do America. ...

And finally...when someone (like your boss) tells you that they need something ASAP, why don't they just say that they need it NOW?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks buddy! It was a blast. Wish you both could have made it!

- RF