Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm Tired Of the Olympics


I usually love it, but after 12 days of it, I'm tired of the Olympics ...

I'm tired of 14-year-old Chinese gymnasts winning medals when they weren't nearly -- old enough or --as good as the other gymnasts.

I'm tired of Bob Costas' expensive toupee. ...


I'm tired of stories of reporters eating BBQ'd scorpions from Chinese food markets.

I'm tired of Michael Phelps. He won 8 medals with a superman swim suit and a deeper, hi-tech pool. I get it. He's going to make millions and get tons of ass. Maybe he can take some of that money and fix his damn lisp...

I never thought I'd say it... but I'm tired of Kerri Walsh's ass. ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on...jealously from a guy..get off it...stop complaining and enjoy life

Smelmooo said...

whiner pants...

The Olympics has been awesome this time around.

We have learned to start taping at 8 and start watching at 10... so much can be fast forwarded...

I love the moving camera during running races... I almost feel like I am right next to them.

Smelmooo said...

http://thesuperficial.com/2008/08/leryn_franco_people_like_her.php

This is a reason to like the Olympics.

Chick Javelin

Anonymous said...

when the bulb burns on your tv and you can't use your DVR, then you CAN'T ff through the boring parts. i agree -- i'm sort of done with the olympics!

~megan