Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Random Thoughts of the Day

Does anyone else think that Aaron Rodgers has Jeff Gillooly on speed dial? ...

You might have gleaned this from my photo and mention of Hiro Nakamura in yesterday's blog, but I just finished watching the first season of Heroes last night and thought it was excellent. It's a good show that is nearly reaching greatness. ...

I neglected to mentioned that when we visited on AC on vacation, we checked out the new electronic tables at Trump. We didn't get a chance to play at the tables, because there was literally no one else in the room. Hopefully we can play there on the next gambling trip...however, there's something to be said for actually holding real cards and chips versus doing it on a computer. ...

If Joba has more than just a stiff shoulder, I think I'm going to jump off a building. ...

Did you know that suits in a deck of cards are valued in the following order to help break ties (1. Spades, 2. Hearts, 3. Diamonds, 4. Clubs). I didn't know that...and I thought I knew everything about poker.

No comments: