Thursday, July 3, 2008

Random Thoughts

I started watching Season 1 of Rome on HBO On Demand yesterday and think it's awesome. It's definitely not a show that you can just put on in the background as you do work. You really have to pay attention to it to figure out what's going on. And for someone who like ADHD like me, that's tough. I've watched 1 1/2 episodes so far and am still a little murky on the plot details. ...

My client held its 9th open house in two weeks this past Monday. During the 9 different open houses, I was yelled at, accidentally spit on, screamed at, beraded, stared down and chewed out on multiple occasions. And I'm exhausted! There's a 10th planned in mid July and another 4 planned sometime in early August. I should just quit already. ...

The Yankees sure are streaky. They scored more runs in one inning last night (9) than they had in the past 4 games combined. That's crazy. ...

Damn you Smelmooo for leading on your loyal readers for days on end with the "secret" that you were on vacation. That's just plain wrong! ...

After getting my moonroof smashed in a few weeks ago by a flying rock, I'm now terrified to open up the moonroof - even on a nice day - for fear of getting smashed in the head by another flying projectile. ...

No comments: