Sunday, July 6, 2008

Awesome!

There were no thrown clubs and only two lost balls yesterday in my heroic return to the links.

My pal TOSM and I played really well in a shotgun best ball tournament and turned in a scorecard of 77 over 18 holes. We didn't win any prizes, but that score is pretty respectable in my book!

We also spent a fair amount of time on the course talking about our new endeavor...I won't share details until it's firmed up, but I will tell you that TOSM is an old friend of mine from back in the day. We met in the summer of 94 when we both attended Jerry Izenberg's summer Sportswriting Camp ....

Yes, we're both huge dorks.

More to come on our endeavor later on...are you salivating in anticipation to hear about our future dork endeavor?

Also, after golf, we drove up to Mo-town to play poker and I ended up winning $112. So, it turned out to be a pretty super sweet day.

No comments: