Monday, January 14, 2008

I Hate Troy Aikman


Everytime, the Cowboys made a bad play, Troy Aikman had an excuse for it.

Everytime, the Giants made a good play, Troy Aikman didn't credit the Giants.


At the end of the game, he said that the Giants win had to make the Cowboys organization sick. think he's bias?

I've thought all season long that Troy Aikman was a homer for the Cowboys and last night he didn't disappoint. It was atrocious how much he was openly cheering for the Cowboys to win against the Giants. I'm surprised he didn't clap when they scored their TDs. I think it's wrong when John Sterling gets excited after Yankees wins, but it is somewhat understandable because he's been the radio voice of the Yankees for so long.
Troy Aikman might have been the Cowboys QB, but he has no excuse for openly cheering for his old team when he's a national TV broadcast. No excuse.

3 comments:

SportsWeezy said...

Troy actually loves the Redskin's, he said Portis is one of his all-time favorite players. Random. I guess he has something personal against the G-men. Tony, I entered a monster playoff pool and formed an alliance with some friends. I really need the Giants to lose this week in order to win a minimum of $600 and maximum of $800. They have not lost a road game since September 9th. Thanks for your cooperation.

Anonymous said...

I hate any game that Aikman oommentates, especially when the Cowboys are playing. He can not hide his bias. It is sickening!

gilwhooley said...

Actually, Troy Aikman being a homer is bad, but his stating the obvious over and over again during the course of a game is enough to drive any football fan nuts. I rate him right there with Bill Waltons color call of basketball a 10 on the irritation scale...