Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm Back....for a Minute

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. I know there's those of you out there that can't get through the day without reading my witty blogs, so I figured that I would give you one last blog before I hit the road for the Grand Canyon. My wife are headed out to Arizona early tomorrow morning, -- before even the butt crack of dawn -- and we're really looking forward to it. We're landing in Phoenix and then road tripping it from Phoenix to Sedona for 2 days. Then from Sedona to Grand Canyon for 2 days. Then to Monument Valley for 1 day and back to Sedona and Phoenix for another day each.

It's supposed to be between 100-107 degrees when we're out there and since we'll be hiking most of the trip and doing a ton of driving, I figure that there's a 50/50 chance that this will be the last blog that you ever read. I figure that either I'll end up in the script of The Hills Have Eyes 3 or keel over from heat exhaustion.. Who Knows?

I haven't blogged lately because I've been struggling to get 3 weeks of work done in 3 days. Here's a short version of Entertain Me for those of you who look to my movie/game/TV recommendations like Elaine Benes looked to Vincent; the insane kid who offered recommendations on what movies to watch.

So here goes:
  • Breach: Might be one of the best movies I've seen in awhile.
  • The Guardian: The last thing I expected when I got this from Netflix was a good movie. I was very pleasantly surprised.
  • Death of a President: Disturbing as all hell.
  • Sicko: Excellent movie, but depressing as hell.
  • Season 4 of Rescue Me: Excellent so far.
  • Man Vs. Wild: Bear Grylls is a sick bastard. And I hate him because there's a 90/10 that if my wife ever meets him in person that she'll leave me.
  • John From Cincinnati: I can't figure out if I'm on the verge of never watching the show again or if I'm on the verge of it becoming my favorite show on TV.
  • Season 4 of Entourage: Decent so far, but not as great as Seasons 1-3.
  • Dirt (XBox 360): Phenomenal rally sport racing game that is only single player. Which is weird for a racing game.

I'll be back from the trip on July 11th and will definitely post a long blog on our trip...unless I end up in the Hills Have Eyes 3. ....

1 comment:

SportsWeezy said...

Tony...I'll be in Phoenix the weekend of the 20th...heading out to the Grand Canyon as well. I can't wait. How is the diet going? Going out to Phoenix will help, make sure you have a gelato when your out there...they are supposed to be very good.

See ya, tell Megan what up and have fun out there..