Friday, June 1, 2007

Bore Me

Bore Me….

These movies bored me so much that I'm not even going to take the time to find the photos that accompany them. Sorry dude.

Blood Diamond – I fell asleep five times watching this movie. Maybe 10 times. Nuff said? Okay, it has a decent storyline and some crazy bloody scenes. But I couldn’t take Leo DiCaprio’s accent and Jennifer Connelly didn’t get naked. At least, I don’t think she did…I might have slept through that part. Overall, the movie was definitely, definitely an Oscar worthy movie, but Oscar worthy movies suck.

Children of Men – Just a weird, weird movie. I’m usually a big fan of the end of the world type sagas, but I wasn’t a big fan of this movie. Right now, I'm reading Stephen King's The Stand for the second time, the penultimate end of the world book. This movie has some aspects of that book, but overall I wasn't impressed by Children of Men. The movie involves a world in the near future that is completely infertile. No woman has had a child in the last 18 years. People live in fear, etc. etc. I would share more, but I don’t feel like typing out all of the specifics. The movie just didn’t make a big impact on me. …It bored me.

Legends of the Fall - Before Brad Pitt was the sexiest man of 1994, he starred in Legends of the Suck...i mean Fall. Nuff said....?

2 comments:

Smelmooo said...

BD -- Partially agree... but we enjoyed it. And I guess you did miss naked JC. She showed her bush.

CoM -- Totally disagree... we both liked it.

LotF -- Totally agree... made me write a blog about it that I am working on that will be posted in the next week or so.

Smelmooo said...

FBT!!!!

FBT!!!!

FBT!!!!

FBT!!!!

FBT!!!!