Monday, June 23, 2008

My New Phone


I massacred my Blackberry World Edition a couple weeks ago and got the phone I've been wanting since it came out: The LG Voyager by Verizon. The bosses weren't too happy about it when they saw the bill, but it's a great phone that serves all my phone calling, emailing and game playing needs. ...even if it's really supposed to be used solely for boring conference calls and media pitching to godless reporters.


(And by "massacred my Blackberry World Edition", I mean that I dropped it on the floor for the 70th time and when the track ball stopped working I tried to take the phone apart because I thought I could fix it. Rrrright...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should tell your company to switch to AT&T...WAY better! Then you could get the iPhone!

SportsWeezy said...

Voyager is a great looking phone, congrats...