Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cheetah Woods


I heard a funny, albeit it extremely corny joke today: Eldrick is changing his name from Tiger Woods to Cheetah Woods.

That's all I'm saying about this topic. What he did was reprehensible, but a person's private life is just that....no matter how much money he makes or how much his persona is in the public eye. He isn't a role model. He is just extremely talented at a job that nets him an extremely lucrative income.

That doesn't give me the right to know everything he does or the troubles/addiction/problems he has outside of the public eye. I'm not paying to look in on his private life. I'm paying to watch a talented athlete perform in his sport.

1 comment:

skinsfan63 said...

I like the pic and the joke, but I feel bad for their children. How do you explain that to young children. I hope that they can just get past this rough patch, and put it back together for the kids.