Monday, October 19, 2009

Game 2 ALCS - Yankees vs. Angels -- 6 wins left till #27


I was at a wedding on Saturday night and tried in vain for hours to avoid finding out the Yankee score.
I gave up when we left the wedding at 10:30 and I broke down and checked the score and found out it was tied 2-2 in the 9th inning.
I tuned in when we got back to my sister's and nearly got thrown out of her house after I jumped up and down uncontrollably when Alex Rodriguez continued to be Mr. Clutch this postseason with a game-tying solo homerun to right field in the bottom of the 11th inning.


Since I didn't watch innings 1 thru 9, I don't have too much more analysis of the game other than to say:
Thank you, Ms. Hudson (a.k.a. The Future Mrs. Rodriguez)
Thank you for making Alex happy and relaxed...You deserve a bonus if the Yankees win a World Series this year.

6 wins left until #27...

No comments: