Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Love You Mom


This is my mom.

She passed away last night at the age of 59.

I love you Mom and will never forget you. I am so happy for the times we spent together, so grateful for the things you taught me and so happy that you had the opportunity to see your first grandchild Grace Catherine born - just 5 weeks ago. I posted this picture of you because it is simply the happiest I think you've ever looked.

I don't know why God took you so early and why he made you suffer so much for the past 13 years. You did not deserve to suffer so much. No one deserves to suffer as much as you did. I hope and pray that you are in a better place now and are not in pain any longer.

I will always love you, Mom.

You will always be in my thoughts.

You will always be in my dreams.

And I'll always tell Grace about her grandmother.

No comments: